Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Friday, November 30, 2007

OK Baby Update

Ok so today I had my first Dr. appointment and we are thinking that I am about 16 weeks. So we go through the medical questions and then we get to the part where they try to hear the baby's heartbeat. So they tried for about 10 mins with no luck. So they said they want me to have an ultrasound to make sure I am as far along as we thought. They get me an appointment later in the afternoon. So Ruben, Lucciano, and I go and they start with the ultrasound asking me when my due date is. I told them May 14th. Then she starts to do the ultrasound and she says "Did you know that your do date is like way off?" She told me that I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. Well that was a little surprise but fine. That explains why they could not find the heartbeat in the office. So these are the new Facts. My new due date is June 29th so I changed my little spinning baby on my blog to 9 weeks. So we are excited still because we are still pregnant and because we got our first picture of our baby. During the ultrasound we could see our baby wiggling around it was soooo cool. The other cool thing is that now they have the 3D ultrasounds and I asked if my insurance would cover one and they said no they wont but that they give that complimentary when I come in for my 24 weeks ultrasound. I was so excited. I can't wait to see our 3D Baby. Anyway so that is the newest news. I will keep you updated on our progress.

Our Little Pea in a Pod


1 comments:

Natalie said...

That's crazy! Who told you your due date was so early? Weird. I'm glad all is okay!