Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Friday, June 13, 2008

Still Waiting

Well I just thought I would write because it has been a while. We are still waiting for Majenta to come and join us. So far I don't have any contractions or braxton hicks. I feel pretty normal. So we shall see when she will feel like coming out. I am going to the doctor every week now. We have packed our stuff that we need for the hospital. I just need to put it all in the car. I am going camping with my friends this weekend because it is suppose to be nice. The place we are going to be is closer to the hospital than my house so I am not worried if I go into labor over there. It will be fun to go out with my friends one last time without having to worry about a baby. I know it is going to be a big change in my life which I am excited for. So we will try and keep you posted. I am sure I will put something up right away when she is born because we are just so excited. Thank you everyone for your support and comments for me being a new mom. Well till the next time.

0 comments: