Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Weekend

My wonderful sister's Jessica, Katie, and Sister in law Taylor put together a great weekend for me. It was wonderful. For one Jessica came up from Arizona with her daughter Reagan whom I had not met in person yet. That was fun to get Majenta and her together. Then we just hung out and on Sunday night we had my Birthday Dinner. Which Jessica made Fajitas. Then the next day we had a Birthday Breakfast









After that they blind folded me and walked me all around the house to try and confuse me and we ended back in my Mom's house and they had setup a "in house" salon where my sister Katie gave me a wonderful pedicure. It was so wonderful. After that they took me to the Olive Garden for my Birthday Lunch which I had to wear a crown that said Birthday Princess on it. They also sang to me. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: