Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Barberan Family Update

It has been a long time since my last post. Wow. A lot has changed in our family. We have been really trying to focus on becoming more healthy and enjoying life more instead of being driven by day to day things. We are focusing our efforts to move up to Portland, OR since my work has agreed to let me work from home. Rock on!! Yes, it is a small move but our family is in Portland and Washington so the driving is just driving me crazy. I don't like or want to be on the road as much as were are and it gives us more time to be with our family instead of on the road. Anyway. My sister Jessica just pointed out this new bike that I am hoping since we will have some more room when we move to store our bikes we as a family can take on riding bikes more often than driving. So I have been looking into the bike my sister suggested and that she is excited to get for herself. It is called Madsen Bucket Bike. You should check it out. Well that is all for now.

1 comments:

grandmasmith said...

So happy to see your post! Keep me posted on your move. I will be in Puyallup for Christmas and then into January. Maybe we can see each other then.