Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Monday, September 3, 2007

Jack's Wedding

We went up to Washington this weekend to see my brother Jack get married to a wonderful women Jessy "Jessica". I am so happy for my brother he looks so happy and so does she. I saw Aunt Debbie, Uncle Craig, and Aunt Lynnette there. I took a lot of pictures of the wedding. It was in downtown Puyallup at the Old Liberty Theater. It was so cool they got married on stage. It was all so beautiful. They are going to be living in Arizona as soon as they are done with their honeymoon at Lake Washington. I want to say best wishes to them and I hope they have a wonderful life together.

1 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

hooray for you starting a blog! i thought you dropped off the face of the earth! and another thing i like about jack's wedding is that they are gonna live in phoenix when they are all settled. maybe you could visit. it's mighty close to me in gilbert! love you!