Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Iowa Training Trip

So this weekend I went to Iowa to train a Dental Office that had bought software from the company I work for at the moment. I do this several times during the year. I have been to NYC 3 times already. I love to visit New York. So anyway it was fun I flew from Salem, OR to Salt Lake City, UT and then on to Omaha Nebraska. I had to drive for 2 hours to get the office in Iowa there was a lot of corn fields along the way it was beautiful. I stopped a couple times it was warm and windy. It was nice to smell the fresh country air. It reminded me of St. John Washington when I would go visit my Grandparents and cousins when they lived there. I loved going there. Anyway I thought I would share some photos. This weekend is Ruben's birthday and we are going to the Oregon coast so I am sure we will have photos from that also.

Oregon Take Off



A very BRIGHT farmers field flying into Salt Lake City, UT



Salt Lake City from Airport



The corn fields of Iowa

1 comments:

The Smith Family said...

That picture of Ruben and Lucciano at the beach is so awesome!!