Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 year wedding anniversary

Ruben and I have been married for 4 years actually it is 4 1/2 today because we actually signed papers in July and had the wedding in Ecuador in January 2006. I can't believe that it has been that long already. We have a beautiful daughter Majenta that just turned 1 1/2 on Dec 25th 2009 and an awesome son Lucciano who just turned 7 1/2. At this point of our life we are doing awesome. We have gone through our share of bumps in the road over the 4 years but we have worked hard on our relationship and we continue to try to be understanding with each other and to make sure we are always thinking about the other person and how they feel when we are communicating and it has definetly paid off. We are very much in the same mind set of what are goals are for the future and we are working as a team to get there. I feel truely blessed to have my family and I am excited to spend the rest of my life with them. Love you hubby and ready for more years to come.

4 comments:

grandmasmith said...

Congratulations to both of you. I am proud of you and your accomplishments.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

The Hayes Family said...

LOVE the hair! Cutest little family! xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations. We just made 5 years. It's a long freakin' time. Kudos!