Join the Movement

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Friday, February 12, 2010

Just another day

We am getting closer to have my invitation and announcements website up and running. www.pinklaughs.com I am so excited. I just need to get a few more designs put together so that I can fill up the different catagories I am planning on have. So please keep me in mind for any holiday cards that you want of your family or party invitations or announcements e.g. baby announcements. Also if there are family businesse's that anyone has that I can help support please let me know. I want to make sure we support you also. This weekend we are just staying around the house cleaning like I do every second I have that I am not at work and working on the website. Then on Sunday we are going to Portland to pick up Ruben's son Lucciano and we are going to volunteer making cards for sick kids. We are excited to do this. We were motivated to do this because of the promotion Disney is doing Give a Day. Get a Disney Day we are planning a trip to disneyland. This will be a well deserved trip. We have not been on a family vacation since we went down to Ecuador for our wedding 4 years ago. I am also excited because we will be also visiting my family in Arizona to but (HUSH HUSH) for the kids they don't know yet it is going to be a suprise so if you know any of our kids please don't say anything thanks.

0 comments: